Terms of Service
- LoopLane.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice.
- LoopLane.com reserves the right to monitor and/or remove any content that we deem inappropriate.
As a visitor or member of LoopLane.com, you agree with the terms and conditions below either by visiting the site, or by using the site, or by registering as a member.
- Minors should have the permission of one of their parents or legal guardian before registering. In any case, you should be 13 or older to register on LoopLane.com.
- LoopLane.com is at liberty to cancel your membership at anytime, for any reason and without prior warning.
- All members are liable for the consequences of using this site.
- LoopLane.com may cease to provide the service, as well as block or delete a membership at any time and without warning.
- In the case of a conflict with one or more other (non) members, LoopLane.com will not be liable for any damages, of any kind, in the present or in the future, anticipated or unanticipated, known or unknown, that are the result of or concerns the said conflict.
Profile data, blogs, pictures and other public data
All public data cannot be in violation of any law or statute. You explicitly accept this statement and you are responsible (according to civil and criminal law) for the data, text and pictures that you publish.
The use of usernames, logins, passwords and/or entry codes (from now on “login data”) is the sole responsibility of the user. The user is required to maintain the confidentiality and security of the login data.
The use of this website is prohibited in countries where any parts of this agreement are invalid according to local law, without leading to the entire or partial invalidity of the agreement.
• LoopLane.com reserves all rights and denies any liability whatsoever. Looplane.com provides no guarantees explicit or implied of the reliability, safety or recommended nature of the service.
• All rights are reserved except for those explicitly denied.LoopLane.com denies all responsibility and restricts its liability to the legal minimum concerning the content or nature of publications or the damage that may follow from it.
• LoopLane.com cannot and does not guarantee that LoopLane.com will function uninterruptedly and without errors.LoopLane.com does not give any guarantees neither about the results of using this website, nor about the reliability or correctness of the information that can be found. This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
• LoopLane.com doesn’t give any guarantee about the functionality of this site, the information, the content, the materials or the products that are presented on this site.
• LoopLane.com cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting from the use of this website, including but not restricted to direct or indirect damage.
• As a user, you assume complete responsibility and liability, without protest, for any information you publish and/or any activity in which you engage on or via your profile. You are not only liable and responsible for the items you publish on your page, blog, photo album etc., but also for the comments and responses that others publish on your page. You can remove undesired content easily.
No Implied Endorsement:
Looplane.com does not endorse or recommend any product or service in any advertisement within this site. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the website or its owners.
Looplane.com is not responsible for the content or security of third party sites linked within this site. Looplane.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or third party sites.
• Looplane.com does not have any pop-ups. If you find one among user-submitted articles, know they did not originate from the website owners. Pop-ups in articles are removed when found and authors are dissuaded from adding them in articles.
• The authors of the articles in this site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
Looplane.com Terms of Service for Authors
By submitting your article(s) to us:
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. You give Looplane.com unconditional permission to publish your article on the website, its newsletters, RSS feed and other related material.
3. It is the Looplane.com’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
4. Looplane.com reserves the right to place your article under a category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
5. You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to Looplane.com. The primary reason for submitting your article to Looplane.com is to be recognized as an expert in your industry through quality information. However, Looplane.com does not make any guarantees that authors will achieve this.
6. Looplane.com reserves the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
7. If your article does not conform to our editorial guidelines, our moderators may edit your article to make it so. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed the moderation process.
8. You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links.