The Difference between a Boy and a Man You’re Dating
One of the many dilemmas in dating is finding out if what you got is a man or a boy. Oftentimes, we find ourselves in confusion to what the cosmic universe is trying to tell us. So let’s keep it simple. A girl is attracted to boys. A woman is attracted to men. This has nothing to do with age. This refers to the maturity, direction in life and stage of life. Many people regardless of the age will never grow up. A girl can be described as someone who lacks independence, lacks self-respect, occasionally throws her crown and are insecure to many things in life. A woman is an independent, career-driven, ambitious, confident person and doesn’t let insecurity rule over her.
- A boy is afraid of rejection and will never let his ego and pride be stepped on. A man is afraid of rejection but is brave enough to decide putting his ego and pride aside.
- A boy makes promises written in air. A guy means what he says and will follow through promised actions.
- A boy is inconsistent and his values are not concrete. A man takes time to reflect on his values.
- A boy is at the bar with his buddies having the time of his life everyday and is usually drunk. A man is at the bar with his buddies having a good time but knows when to stop and when to say no.
- A boy avoids confrontations and serious talks about feelings and future plans. Instead of facing the situation, he runs away by creating drama or excuses to hide his true feelings. A man has the courage to honestly tell you what he feels during uncomfortable moments. He is true to his intentions and sees the both side.
- A boy plans but only to the point of attempt and gives up before even really trying. A man knows a good woman when he meet one and will take action to get to know her deeper.
- A boy looks for hot, sexy and exciting girls. A man looks for an intelligent woman which has the same values with him and will support him in every step he makes.
- A boy lives only in the moment and his plans are usually going out with friends. A man plans for his future with you on it.
- A boy wants everything without thinking and if he does, doesn’t really exert much effort to get it. A man knows what he really wants and plans the steps on how to get it.
- A boy is often fickle minded and changes his mind in seconds. A man decides ahead and will stick to his decisions no matter what.
This may take some time to really figure out if the person you have is indeed a catch or just a mere boy. But one of the quickest ways to tell is if he plays mind games. A boy does. A man doesn’t
image courtesy at http://2.bp.blogspot.com/