The pimples on our skin are not always caused by hormonal changes in our body. More often, a pimple on your forehead is the way your body says, “Drink more water!” or “Easy on the alcohol!” What we don’t know is that the changes in our skin signal changes in our body as a whole. The problem associated with the breakout in our face may not just be about externally and may require us to change our lifestyles. Our face is the reflection of how our internal organs are doing. If you have:
- PIMPLES BETWEEN THE BROWS/NEAR YOUR EYES AND NOSE, you should monitor your alcohol intake. Breakout near the brows, eyes and nose indicates an overloaded liver. You can make small changes with the number of hours that you actually sleep and try to cut down your nicotine by trying to quit smoking.
- PIMPLES AT THE TIP OF YOUR NOSE, you have to slow down on eating -- eat less meat and more fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables. Pimples at the tip of your nose may indicate that your digestive system is struggling to break down the foods that it is getting. Getting an extra dose of vitamin B will also do wonders.
- PIMPLES AT THE JAWLINE, you have a poor lymphatic system. This means that your body is having a hard time eliminating toxic materials.
- PIMPLES AT THE FOREHEAD means you should avoid heavy meals and drink lots of water instead. Numbers of toxins are building up on your colon and gallbladder, making two of your organs struggle to cope up with their responsibilities. Alternatively, a pimple on the forehead means that you have an overactive mind. Slow down on the thinking and try to focus more. Do not let your forehead be a nest of stress.
- PIMPLES AT THE UPPER CHEEK, you probably don’t know that you upper cheek is linked to your lungs. The air that you are breathing will show on your upper cheeks. If you are always exposed in areas where there is high pollution, pimples will break out on your face.
Now that you know these facts, will no longer wonder why pimples show on the same spot of your face.
image courtesy of http://www.stylehoster.com